Monday, June 3, 2013

Nothing Noteworthy

This past week, I did some mending, made a skirt, took in a skirt, made more ruffle legging capri's, added a "necklace" to a shirt; nothing noteworthy, mostly stuff you've already seen. So I guess I'll just show you a few pictures of what you haven't. 
Here is that maxi skirt.
 

A simple fold over maxi skirt with inserts. I basically just did a tube then cut up to just below the knee, and inserted a triangle of material. So I ended up with 2 triangles in front and 2 in back. Then I did a fold over waist band and done.

 
Also about a month ago I was over looking at my friends blog HERE, and Lucy took one look and had to have a shirt just like it. So I finally made one, and here is her version,
she calls it her "fancy necklace shirt". :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Until next time...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment