Thursday, May 9, 2013

Project Sewn: Black and White

Heard of Project Sewn, it's a blog dedicated to sewing for yourself. Check it out HERE.
The first sew along challenge is to sew something black and white.

Remember that knit I ordered from GirlCharlee? Well I finally got around to using some of it. I bought 2yds of this great black and white striped knit, did my measurements, cut my fabric and then I got busy with other things. That's life. :) 

 I just got around to sewing the skirt today! And it happened to be black and white and just the perfect thing to enter in the sew along. Yea!
So here it is..... A Black and White Ruffle Maxi Skirt.


Thanks to my sweet neighbor for taking these!!

And don't forget to go HERE and vote for me!! I'm number #16. :)


Until Next time...

1 comment:

  1. i love it!! so creative. it must have taken a ton of fabric. great job!

    ReplyDelete