Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Recipes...

Hi there! I have had a few requests for some of my recipes. They are super easy and taste great!!
 
The first is the Tuxedo Cake.
 
 
 
Go HERE to get the recipe from Kraft Foods.
 
The next is Molten Chocolate Cakes, or Chocolate Lava Cakes as my kids call them.
 
 
This picture is pre-inverted.
 
Ingredients:
4 sq. semi-sweet baking chocolate
1/2 c. butter
1c. powdered sugar
2 eggs
2 egg yokes
6 Tbsp. flour
 
Preheat oven to 425. Butter 4 custard cups. Place on baking sheet. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high for 1 minute. Stir well and heat 30 sec. more. Stir until smooth. Stir in sugar until blended. Stir in eggs and egg yolks w/ wire whisk. Stir in flour until well blended. Divide batter between custard cups. Bake 13-14 minutes. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully run small knife around cake to loosen. Invert cakes onto dessert dishes. Serve immediately with whipped topping or ice cream. Enjoy!!
 
I wish I could remember how or where I got this recipe, but I can't. Sorry! If you have any other recipe requests, please, let me know!!
 
 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment