Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pajamas

Our Christmas Eve tradition is opening one present and its always pajama's and a new book. I love this, the PJ's are usually really needed, and the book calms the kids down a bit on a crazy exciting night!! So back to the Pajamas….
I am really weird/ picky about my pajamas. As my husband and family will attest too, I sleep like Sid the Sloth (from Ice Age)….all over the place. So I have to have “slickery pajamas” (I know slickery is not a word, but it’s the right word in this case.)  I am not a fan of silk or satin because they always seem to get very static-y, or clingy. So thanks to my wonderful Mother, she introduced me to the wonder that is Tricot.

This year I found a great selection of Denier Tricot from fabric.com for a great deal. And it’s 108” wide so you don’t need very much. Isn’t it beautiful? So if you’re like me give tricot a try!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment