Friday, November 30, 2012

Kitchen Assistant....


So if you know me….I love to cook, almost as much as I love to sew. I guess it’s a toss-up. Anywho. Earlier this week I got a new toy for my kitchen…..
 
 
 
A new Kitchenaid Mixer!! (Yes. It's Tangerine color too!)
 I am soo excited. I have a slightly smaller one that my husband surprised me with for Christmas 6 years ago. Neither of us knew then how much in the next 6 years I would use it. I literally wore it out! I have nursed it along until now!!
 Yeah! I am so excited. This year I will be able to make my beloved divinity, truffles, cherry squares, and all that other yummy stuff I make for neighbor treats!
 What is your favorite treat a neighbor has brought you?? Maybe we need a recipe exchange...?
 
 
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment