Sunday, July 22, 2012

Steel Days Boutique

So this past weekend I participated in the Steel Days Boutique. I was my first time entering a boutique, but a very good experience. If you weren't able to make it, here is some pictures from it.

Here is my "booth".


And here is a few pictures of everything in it....


Cute little outfits


Crayon books


My little brothers wood workings, and driftwood lamps.


Isn't he talented!


Cloth books


Nursing Covers


Bow ties and Skirts, and Blankie Buddies squeezed in there on the left


Cute little onesies
(BTW I have a something new coming soon with these onesies. Can't wait to show you!!)

And I had car seat canopy's and inside car seat blankets too, but no pictures... :(


This is my awesome little brother Chesson and my super sweet sister-in-law Shantelle, both whom I couldn't have done this without!! (My husband was super great too! He took half a day off work to take care of the kiddos! But I don't have a picture of him! ;) )

What a great weekend! I should have my Etsy Shop open soon with more stuff too! (I know it just keeps getting better.) ;)


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment