Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Cleaning Tip

So I have a gas stove, it came with the house. I LOVE cooking on a gas stove, but the grease and grime that came with it is not fun. I have lived in my house for 3 years now, and have tried just about everything heard of to try and get it shining again. But nothing has worked, like I want it too.
Which brings me to last month when I had some friends over at my house and one of them who has a cleaning business said she knew all the tricks. So I proceeded to ask about my stove. That's when she told me of the awesomeness that is ZEP.


Zep is a cleaner that can only be purchased at Home Depot. I had never heard of it and since I had tried all the ones I had heard of I though it deserved a try.
When I got to Home Depot and found the cleaning section I was a bit overwhelmed because there are a ton of different ZEP products, one just for bathrooms, one for carpets, etc. I decided to try the all purpose cleaner hoping that even if it didn't work on my stove that it would work on other things around the house.
I got a 2 pack for $2.40!! Seriously for a cleaning product I thought that was a great deal.
I took it home and tried it. I saw a noticeable difference. So then I used it again but with a scrub brush (because putting a little "elbow grease" into it is highly overrated) and WOW! What a huge difference. I could actually see the grease and grime coming off! I can't wait to see what else this stuff can do!! The bathroom is next.....

Until next time....

1 comment: