Saturday, June 23, 2012

Skirts and more skirts...

Okay I know I have skirts to show you, but I have to take the time to show you the cutest stuff! I recently did a trade, my first one. She picked a few things in my shop and I in hers and we just traded. This is what I got.....


A cute owl hat, ruffle lace leggings, and some bows. Yes, they are all for Lucy! She loves them, and I do too! If you want to check out Jacqueline's Shop, here is her information...
or her Facebook page Unique Creations by Jacqueline




Okay now, on to skirts. I have been making lots and lots of skirts for the boutique in July...nothing fancy, just ruffle faric skirts.....here are a few, which is your favorite?


 Love the pink and purple Cheshire look or this one!

 

I love the tiny polka-dots on this one.


These are both colors that make me think of a Caribbean vacation! I also like the polka-dot elastic!


This one just makes me happy! I love that lemony yellow!


The red and blue are so festive. And check out the elastic on the red one....


Yep! Its super sparkly! What girl doesn't love a little bling!


Last but not least...I think this one is my favorite, I LOVE the rainbow elastic.... but my Mom and Husband don't agree. What do you think??

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment