Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Craziness that is Life!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. My husband had heart surgery. He is doing great now, and feeling better than ever!! My kids were all sick, then they "shared" it with me. Then my youngest broke out in hives everywhere. Although that is not an excuse, I'm going to pretend it is and get back to blogging!

I have had some new exciting things happen while I was away...

I started "working" for ruffle fabric.com. It's just once a week for an hour, but being surrounded by gorgeous fabric all the time, I really can't call it work! You should really check out her website and get some! So much fun! www.rufflefabric.com

Second, I have decided to do my first boutique!! Yea! I am teaming up with my 'little' brother, who by the way makes gorgeous wood crafts and furniture. It will be July 20-21 at the American Fork Steel Days Craft Boutique! I am crazily trying to get everything ready, and with kids and summer here, sewing isn't happening much! I'll have more information coming soon!

Well, that's about it for now!
Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were "working", sounds like fun! I hope your boutique goes well. Also my mom said that AF's carnival always has the best deals...maybe my boys and I could tag along with you guys if you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am not sure when we are going, thats the same week as the boutique. The best thing to do is buy tickets early from American Fork City Hall. I think they are like a dollar a ticket, and every ride is only one of those tickets. We will have to chat!

    ReplyDelete