Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just Getting it Done...

Ever have those times when you are really excited about making something and then life happens and it has to take backseat for a while....well, that has been me for the last week.
 
I have so many things running through my head like my ruffle maxi skirt. I got all my measurements done and a pattern all figured out. But thats where it stopped.
And my flared maxi skirt with inserts, same thing, all but the actual cutting and sewing of it.
A maxi dress for Lucy, not even a pattern drawn up.
Some super cute baby shoes and much much more have all been on the agenda, but apparently no one but me got the memo! :)
 
But hey there's always tomorrow, and I'll be happy I got some spring cleaning done when I actually get around to doing it too!! Right? Right.
Well, I'm off to start destroying each room and closet some more.....I mean get some spring cleaning done! :)
BTW what is your spring/ summer must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment