Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Forgotten Post, and a New Fabric Find

So since I totally forgot last weeks post, this week I should have a totally awesome tutorial or a really great post for you today right?? WRONG!!
 
But I should have tutorial on those super cute leggings with the ruffle at the bottom for next week!!
 
Anywho....today I wanted to share with you this awesome place to get knit fabric....Let me explain...
 
So have you seen all these super cute maxi skirts that have been just about everywhere you look lately?? Well I have, and I have been collecting pictures!!
 
 
I love the huge chevron print!

 
Fun color and good flow!

 
Different take on a maxi skirt! So fun!

 
We all know I love ruffles!

 
Love the change in stripe direction!

 
Can we just say cute all over!! (probably not make out of knit, but still, it's cute right!!)
 
 I wanted to make myself one, but after much searching I just couldn't find cute knit fabric that I really liked. So I did what any reasonable person does...I called my expert friend (Thanks Elizabeth!!) and she referred me to Here.


They have some super cute knits, and the prices were even better than I thought they would be. Oh and the quality is excellent too!! So head on over and check them out!! You won't be disappointed!
 
 
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. SWEET! Now make me one...sewing with knits make my head overheat.

    ReplyDelete