Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Embella Snaps

So back before the holidays, my sweet friend invited me to the Family Christmas Expo. I had never been, and it was definitely worth it!! One of the many wonderful things I saw there were these Embella Snaps. They are a great idea. It's like a magnetic snap. They hold really tight and they have tons of uses. I am getting ahead of myself though.....

I purchased the DYI Couture set which has enough to make 3 sets in each bag.



The kits comes with 6 washers, 3 snap tops, 3 snap bottoms, 6 hard 1" squares things, and 3 felt circles.
It also came with this little flier showing some of the things you can use them for.


I wanted to give it a try and put one on this headband, it took a minute to find the instructions on their website, but once I did, it was so easy!


And it held way more secure than I expected.


I did these shoes.


And I am definitely going to try some of these flowers I saw on their website. And wouldn't it be cute to add them to a dress. Then it would be soo easy to wash it and not worry about the flower getting ruined, you can just un-snap it, wash the dress, and then snap it back on! I love it, I can't wait. Put flowers on pillows, and still be able to change it. The possibilities are endless! :)


Look you can even put it on baby headbands!


I think I am going to try a few out of these cute little felt things and a bunch of other stuff too!
So go to their website, and check them out!!

BTW- these are all my own opinions. :)


Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen these before! I want some! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete