Thursday, November 14, 2013

A few things..

So remember when I told you about my cute little brother getting married. I finally have a few pictures to share. :) Aren't they cute!!

 
Remember me telling you about the little girl dresses and bowtie and suspenders I had made..

 
 
 
It was a beautiful day and I'm so happy they are FINALLY married! ;)
 
Okay I have just one other thing to show you....

First I had to replace a dress Lucy absolutely loved. I made it quickly for her last year and then she grew out of it and was devastated. This is what it looked like.
 
 
So I made this one to fill its place.
 

It's very similar upon Lucy's request. I did use a cute trim that I found at walmart a few weeks ago and have been wanting to work with.

 
Don't mind that the lighting is horrible and it totally looks a different color, but isn't it cute!
 
I have a few more things in the works, and I'll shown them to you soon!
 
Until next time....


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment