Thursday, August 9, 2012

10 Years ago....

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!! Yep. That's right, I got married 10 years ago today! And the kids even made us this awesome breakfast!!


And the tomato triscuits went suprisingly well with the pop tarts, and apple jacks!! ;)



Our Wedding Day- We look pretty good, if I do say so! ;)

I don't know how I got so lucky to get to spend th rest of my life with this super handsome, sweet, HOTTIE, etc, etc, but I did and I am. I am SO lucky. He is the BEST husband, a great father to my children, and a wonderful provider for our family!! Thanks hon for being YOU!


This is us last year. My how time flies by!!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. I love the breakfast your kids made....they make me laugh, and I totally love them! I can't believe it's been 10 years! Hope Bryan took you somewhere fun for dinner!

    ReplyDelete