Thursday, October 20, 2011

Learning the 411 of Blogging

Wow!! So I thought that blogging was no big deal, I have several friends and family who have blogs, and they down play it..."it's so easy.." "it walks your through everything.."

However I beg to differ. I consider myself pretty tech savy, but I definitely did benefit from my sweet sister-in-law taking 15-20 minutes to show me all the ins and outs of finding backgrounds and figuring the layout and the what not's of blogging.

Anywho....this blog is mainly for me to ramble on, share awesome recipes (I admit I am a pretty good cook), show off my sewing creations, or anything else I decide to pass along. So if you are willing to read, leave comments,or just look at my cute background.....then I am definitely willing to share!!

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog is super cute! I like it. If you see something on mine you like let me know & I'll tell you how to do it [like side bar pictures, music, favorite blog lists, etc]. You can also create labels on each post [like on Steve's photography blog] so you can search things [like he has labeled some of his temple pictures so if you search temple, you can view all his posts with temple pics]. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee. I appreciate all the help I can get!!

    ReplyDelete